Accessing this Interface
Menu > 'Your Association' > Content Management > Widgets > Standings Widget
Interface OverviewThis interface is available to Sanctioning Bodies who would like to add C2Cschools interactivity to an existing website with the use of an iframe.
The first thing you see when you access this interface.
Use this widget to generate dynamic reports to display standings on an existing site.
- Sport - Use the drop-down list to select the type of sport for which you want to display standings information in your report.
- League - Use the drop-down list to select the league for which you want to display standings information in your report.
- Season - Use the drop-down list to select the season for which you want to display standings information in your report.
- Base Color (optional) - Use the drop-down to select a base color for your report output. Alternatively, type in the hexadecimal color value in format RRGGBB to select a custom color. A quick internet search will provide to you more information on hexadecimal color values.
- Show Header - Check the box to output a report with a header.
Once you've selected your options, simply select and copy the code provided to paste the widget output into an existing site.
Select the 'Preview' option to access the Standings Widget Preview interface and view a preview of the widget output.
Customer support service by UserEcho