Accessing this Interface
Menu > 'Your Association' > Content Management > Widgets > Score Widget
This interface is available to Sanctioning Bodies who would like to add C2Cschools interactivity to an existing website with the use of an iframe.
The first thing you see when you access this interface.
Use this widget to generate dynamic reports to display scores on an existing site.
You must fill out all required information in order to generate the code you will use to add the report to a site.
- Level - Use the drop-down list to select the level of sport for which you want to display in your report.
- Gender - Use the drop-down list to select the gender for which you want to display in your report.
- Sport - Use the drop-down list to select the type of sport for which you want to display in your report.
- Start Date - Use the date-picker to select the earliest date for which you want to display events in your report.
- End Date - Use the date-picker list to select the latest date for which you want to display events in your report.
- Base Color (optional) - Use the drop-down to select a base color for your report output. Alternatively, type in the hexadecimal color value in format RRGGBB to select a custom color. A quick internet search will provide to you more information on hexadecimal color values.
- Show Header - Check the box to output a report with a header.
- Show League & Division - Check the box to output a report with league and division information under each event.
- Show Start Time - Check the box to output a report with a start time column.
- Sort By League & Division First - Check the box to output a report sorted by league and division first, then by date/time. This option is disabled if 'Show League & Division' option is not selected.
Once you've selected your options, simply select and copy the code provided to paste the widget output into an existing site.
Select the 'Preview' option to access the Score Widget Preview interface and view a preview of the widget output.
Customer support service by UserEcho