Accessing this Interface
Menu > 'Your Association' > Documents & Filing > Manage Library
Sanctioning organizations can create a library of digital documents for it's member schools to fill out electronically. Schools can then submit these documents with digital signatures and attachments.
The first thing you see when you access this interface.
Creating a Document
Field definitions are as follows:
- Code - A document reference number specific to your organization. Can be used when setting up Incoming Filing Rules.
- Title - The title of the document.
- Naming Formula - Please review our Naming Formulas topical article for more information concerning the naming formula.
- Document Context - If a template is available for your document, find it here.
- Published - Select this option to make your document available to your members.
- Allow Submission - Select this option to allow users to submit this document.
Editing a Document
Please review our Edit Document interface article for more information about document editing.
Customer support service by UserEcho