Accessing this Interface
Menu > 'Your Association' > Member Management > Manage Leagues
As a Sanctioning Organization, you will need to add each league you have.
Definitions of Options in the Add League Portion of the Interface.
- League Name: The name of your league.
- Activity: The league activity type.
- Allowed Genders: If your league is gender specific, set that parameter here.
- Competition Contract: Set the default competition contract for the league. Whenever a competition is scheduled by a member school, the contract you select here will automatically be created and populated with the necessary competition data. Schools will then be able to place a digital signature on it to complete the contract.
- Has Required Games: Select this if your league has required games, such as an Area Tournament.
- Required Game Term: If your league has required games, define the required game term here.
- Eligible Athletes Only: Select this option to prevent ineligible athletes from being added to team rosters within the league.
Customer support service by UserEcho