Accessing this Interface
From the 'Edit Certification' portion of the Manage Certifications interface, select the 'Exams' option.
Use this interface to create and/or edit exams for a particular certification.
The first thing you see when you access this interface.
Add Exam Details
- Name - Name your exam here.
- From Date/From Time - Select the earliest date and time the exam will be available for users to take.
- Until Date/Until Time - Select the latest date and time the exam will be available for users to take.
- Retry Restriction - Select one of the options from the 'Retry Restriction' drop-down to access additional possible options with which to define exam retry restrictions. For example, if you select 'Waiting Period' you will be given additional fields to fill out denoting the amount of time required to pass before a user can re-take the exam. Also, selecting 'Number of Tries' will provide you the opportunity to define the number of total tries allowed.
- Pass Percentage (%) - Select the percentage of correct answers a user will be required to have to 'pass' the exam.
- Initial/Retry Fee - Define (if any) an initial fee to take the exam, as well as a retry fee for multiple exam attempts (if applicable).
- Push Only - Select this option if you would like to specifically select a user or group to take the exam. Leave it un-selected if you would like to allow users to search for and take the exam.
- Taker Can View Result Details - Select this option if you would like the user taking the exam to be able to review his/her result details. Leave it un-selected if you wish to prevent the user from reviewing his/her result details.
Add/Edit Exam Sections
From the 'Edit Exam' portion of the interface, select the 'Sections' option to access the Manage Exam Sections interface and create or edit exam sections.
Add/Edit Exam Terms
From the 'Edit Exam' portion of the interface, select the 'Terms' option to access the Manage Exam Terms interface and create or edit exam terms.
Push The Exam
From the 'Edit Exam' portion of the interface, select the 'Push' option to access the Push Exams interface and select individual users or entire groups to push an exam.
Access Exam Results
From the 'Edit Exam' portion of the interface, select the 'Results' option to access the Exam Results interface and review exam results.
Customer support service by UserEcho