Accessing this Interface
From the 'Edit Exam' portion of the Manage Exams interface, select the 'Sections' option.
Use this interface to manage individual exam sections.
The first thing you see when you access this interface.
Add Exam Section
Repeat this process for as many Sections as will be required of your exam.
Add Section Details
- Name - Provide a name for your exam section.
- Section Time Limit (Minutes) - Provide a maximum time limit (in minutes) for a user to complete the exam section.
- Question Selection - Choose whether or not to have our system display all section questions, or select a random few from the section questions available.
- Number of Questions - If you have selected 'Show Random Questions' from the 'Question Selection' drop-down, you will need to specify the number of random questions to show here.
- Force Video Completion - If the exam section will contain a video, specify whether or not the user will be forced to watch the entire video here.
- Minimum Video Display Time (seconds) - You can specify the minimum amount of a video the user will be required to watch (in seconds) here.
- Allow Back Navigation - Select this option to allow users to be able to go back through the exam section and retry
Edit Exam Section
Manage Exam Section Media
Manage Exam Section Questions
Customer support service by UserEcho