The ability to subscribe to calendar feeds has now been added. This allows applications such as Google Calendar and Outlook to sync events automatically from your C2C calendar and receive periodic event updates.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
To subscribe to a calendar feed, follow the instructions below.
Get The iCalendar Feed URL
The iCalendar Feed URL is available from several locations on the site:
- School Master Calendar: Menu > [School] > Event Management > Master Calendar
- School Event Calendar: Menu > [School] > Event Management > Event Calendar
- The calendar widget on school pages (public view).
- The calendar tab on a team's Team Information window (public view).
From the desired calendar, click the Export To iCalendar button in the bottom left. This will open the Export To iCalendar window.
Once the window is open, perform the following steps:
- Make sure the option for Get iCalendar Feed URL is selected.
- Select the group or team you wish to subscribe to for event updates or select (All Available Groups & Teams) to receive ALL events available to the school.
- Click the Copy URL button. This will copy the feed URL to the clipboard.
- In your calendar application, paste the URL into the appropriate location (see below).
Add The Calendar URL To Google Calendar
Open Google Calendar and perform the following steps:
- In the Other calendars section, click the + button.
- Select the From URL menu option.
- In the From URL text box, paste the URL you copied from your C2C calendar above.
- Click the Add calendar button.
If you want to give your calendar a more meaningful name, perform the following steps:
- In the Other calendars section, click the Options button (...) on the calendar.
- Select the Settings menu option.
- In the Name field, type a more meaningful name for your calendar. The settings will be saved automatically.
More information about adding a calendar link to Google Calendars can be found here:
Customer support service by UserEcho